It does not matter the season – you need your HVAC system to be at the top of its game. When it has trouble, you need an HVAC contractor who can quickly and lastingly get it up and running again. We recommend you give your system regular maintenance to extend its life and avoid crises.
If anyone is going to touch your HVAC system, it needs to be the best contractor in your area. Finding this contractor can be difficult and complex. In our last blog, we gave you four important questions to ask a prospective contractor. Here are four more.
- Do all of your employees wear ID badges and uniforms?
- This is an important question for the security of your home. Additionally, a company that can provide uniforms and badges for its employees is likely a stable one.
- Do you have a guarantee on service repairs? How long does it last? Does it cover parts and labor?
- When it comes to labor, many companies limit their warranties to 30 days. However, you should look for one year warranties on both labor and parts. You should also ask about extended warranties to cover replacement equipment.
- What is your refund policy?
- This is a very important question as many heating and cooling companies will not refund you if you are unhappy with their work. Look for a company with a clear policy who will do whatever is reasonable to meet your needs and refund you if they cannot.
James Brown Air Conditioning and Heating is the Charlotte area’s premier HVAC service provider. Contact us today for a free quote!